A Typical Day
Day 1 – Monday
– Students will arrive at 8am in order to sit for a Spanish level test
– New student orientation at 9am to explain important aspects of the school and Buenos Aires
– Later, an orientation walking tour of the downtown area of the city will be organised with a teacher to help students get used to the surrounding area
Day 2-5 – Tuesday to Friday
– Spanish classes from 9:30am to 1:30pm or from 2:30pm to 6:30pm (4 lessons per day)
-Tango classes are held in the late afternoon / early evening here at the school or at a nearby tango dance studio
– Group classes are held on certain days of the week (to be confirmed after arrival)
– Individual lessons can be coordinated directly with the tango instructor
What can I do in my free time?
– Various social and cultural activities are organised by the language school throughout the week and most are free of cost
– Activities include additional tango classes, neighbourhood tours, wine tastings, cultural classes and more
– Each activity is accompanied by a staff member and students can sign up for just the activities that interest them
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.